As a consultant working for the United Nations or one of its affiliated agencies, you are not typically eligible for full UN benefits and insurance coverage. UNFCU is here to help fill those gaps.
UN Consultants can benefit most from the following products and services available from UNFCU, our partners and subsidiaries:
- Deposit accounts, ranging from traditional
checking accounts to
Premium Checking Plus accounts which can earn members higher dividends and rebates. Have your UN remuneration deposited to your UNFCU account, and access your funds around the world.
- Unique and comprehensive insurance products to supplement your existing coverage and keep you fully protected:
- If you are a consultant working in the U.S., learn about the personal insurance products available from
Industrial Coverage, a UNFCU owned company.
- If you are a consultant working outside the U.S., learn about the personal insurance products available from our partner,
- UNFCU VISA®
credit cards with Chip and PIN technology for ease of payments worldwide and to maximize the security of the cards.
- Investment services tailored to your financial goals and risk tolerance.