UNFCU is dedicated to serving the UN community. UNFCU membership is open to:
- Employees, consultants, and retirees of the United Nations and affiliated agencies, including the World Bank and International Monetary Fund
- Family members of a UNFCU member (includes spouses, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, brothers, and sisters)
- Individuals who reside in and share financial responsibility of a household with a UNFCU member
- United Nations Volunteers program employees and United Nations volunteers
- United Nations International School employees, its students and their family members
- United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA-USA)*: employees and members
- United Nations Child Care Center employees
- United Nations Foundation employees
- US Fund for UNICEF employees
- USA for UNHCR: employees
- World Federation of United Nations Associations: employees
- Select permanent missions to the UN and their staff in New York.
View the list of eligible missions and UNFCU mission account offerings.
*If you are not directly affiliated with the United Nations, you can join UNFCU if you are a member of the
United Nations Association of the United States (UNA-USA) which is open to any U.S. citizen or permanent resident who is committed to the purposes of the Association.
Become a Member