Before starting the application process, please
confirm your eligibility and
review our account restrictions that are in compliance with US regulations. If you represent a permanent mission to the United Nations in New York, please email us for membership information:
To complete a new application, please have the listed documents available that are required based on your eligibility criteria:
- Employees, consultants, and retirees: Copy of your current contract, letter of appointment, personnel action form, or other proof of employment or retirement status.
- Members of affiliated associations, including UNA-USA and KI USA: Proof of your membership.
- Family to or co-habitant with UNFCU member: Signed letter of introduction from UNFCU member stating his/her name, UNFCU member number, your name, and your relationship to the UNFCU member.
All new applicants will also need to provide:
- Copy of a valid government issued identification such as a passport, driver’s license, or National ID card that has not expired and shows your signature as it appears on the application.
- Mailing Address where you would like to receive communications from UNFCU.
- Residential Address, if different from your mailing address. This should not include a PO Box.
If you are already a UNFCU member and need to update your information, please provide a copy of a valid government issued identification such as a passport, driver’s license, or National ID card that has not expired and shows your signature as it appears on the application.
If you are changing your name, please also provide supporting documentation such as a marriage certificate, certified record of divorce, or certified court order.
If removing or replacing a joint account holder, please include the UNFCU Authorization to Delete Joint Owner Form that has been completed by the joint account holder being removed and signed before a notary public.
You will be required to print the application within 15 minutes of submitting it. If you are unable to print it, please retain your confirmation email with your membership application number. To protect your information, you can not save the application form for completion at a later time.
Please read the disclosures listed below. You will be asked to consent to them prior to submitting your application. If you are not able to read them online, please
Apply for Membership Now
Send us your documents and deposit
Please send us your completed application or confirmation email, along with all other required documents and your share deposit of $50.00 within 90 days of your application submission to:
Attn: Account Processing Centre
24-01 44th Road
Long Island City, NY