As UNFCU members, permanent missions have access to the corporate offerings listed below. Their employees who join UNFCU have access to the full range of
banking, investment and insurance offerings available for personal accounts.
Please email us with any questions or for membership information:
- Business Checking Account with debit card for designated individuals, no per-check charges, no minimum balance requirements, and check imaging for easy, online monitoring of paid checks
- Savings Account with competitive dividend rates
- Money Market Account with the potential for annual percentage yields higher than a traditional savings account. Minimum balance of USD 2,500 is required.
- Share Certificates with terms ranging from 3 to 60 months
Benefits of UNFCU Deposit Accounts:
- All deposit accounts are insured to at least USD 250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, an agency of the US government.
- Each mission’s government can automatically transfer funds to the mission’s UNFCU account.
- Monthly account statements can be provided via mail or Internet Banking.
- Accounts can be securely viewed 24x7 using Internet Banking.