Stay secure: Be cautious of phone calls claiming to be from UNFCU reporting fraud on your accounts.  Contact us directly to verify.

Request a Flex Rate increase

You can request a one-time rate increase during the term of your Flex Rate share certificate. 

  1. Sign in to Digital Banking.

  2. Under Account Services, select Online Forms.

  3. Complete the Flex Share Certificate Rate Change form.

More helpful resources

View all
Savings & Spending Accounts

Update share certificate renewal options 

Savings & Spending Accounts

Set up overdraft protection

Savings & Spending Accounts

Close a deposit account