Earning reward points
Start earning reward points as soon as you become a UNFCU VISA® credit cardholder:
- Earn one reward point for every one USD you spend using your UNFCU VISA credit card*
- Details about your points can be found on Internet Banking and on your monthly VISA billing statement
How you can use your reward points
Just like your UNFCU credit card, your reward points can be used around the world. Redeem them for:
- Local currency gift cards, travel options, event tickets, and merchandise from our Rewards Catalog, or
- Cash back—Each time you accumulate 10,000 points, you can redeem your points for a USD 100 statement credit
To redeem your points
Internet Banking or contact the Rewards Program Center via telephone at 1-800‑759‑0936 within the United States and Canada, or collect at +1 952‑653‑0763 from all other locations.
* The UNFCU VISA Elite credit card offers double reward points for groceries, restaurant meals, and online food delivery services. Online food delivery services include companies such as Seamless, GrubHub, and others that facilitate online food orders from local restaurants.